Event Preview: Morton Arboretum Cider Festival 2017
Another year has passed and fall is upon us… again. There is no reason to fret, lone traveler. Fall season is the best season! And there is no better place to be in fall than Northern Illinois. And no better place in this region to be other than the beautiful Morton Arboretum. Last year we attended the Cider & Ale festival and had an amazing time. We enjoyed a beautiful day filled with bands, food from local vendors, and quite a large turnout. We tasted ciders from all across the US (2 Towns, Citizens Cider, Right Bee Cider, and more) and had great cider infusions with mixed berries and peaches. This year promises to be better with quite a few new offerings.
So what is included? All the new features this year are in bold!
VIP Tickets are $60 for members and $70 for non-members (there is a $5 charge for tickets purchased the day of the event)
- Entry at Noon
- VIP Seating area with VIP only bathrooms
- A welcome drink from 2 Fools Cidery
- Hot Cider in VIP area
- First Samples of Infusions Ciders
- First Samples of Cask Beers
- All other General Admission perks
General Admission tickets are $40 for members and $50 for non-members (there is a $5 charge for tickets purchased the day of the event)
- 20 – 3oz Tasting Tickets
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Live music by Cadillac Groove
Designated Driver tickets are $15 for members and non-members.
- Non Alcoholic hot cider, water and soda
The next best question is what specialty and cask ciders/beers will be included?
Cask beers will be provided by:
Cider Infusions will be provided at infusion tent, with the following ciders featured:
- Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon with 2 Towns Ciderhouse’s Outcider
- Roasted Butternut squash and Raisins with 2Fools Cider’s Dry Cider
- Coffee Beans and Roasted Ancho Chiles with Vander Mill’s Totally Roasted
- Mixed Berries with Right Bee Cider
We also have all the food options for you, the featured restaurants will be:
- Ginkgo Grill
- Gnarly Knots
- Roaming Hog
- Cider Donuts by Tidbits Fun & Food
For tickets and more information please visit: http://www.mortonarb.org/events/cider-and-ale-festival